Lammersville Unified School District
Complete meal applications for other benefits
The food service department is excited to welcome your children back. As students return to a normal schedule, we are happy to return to a regular breakfast and lunch schedule. This year, all students are eligible to receive one (1) free breakfast and one (1) free lunch daily. The procedure is simple.
Check out our on-line menu by clicking on the “menu” tab from either the district website or your school’s website. There you will find any information you need about the meals provided, including nutritional and allergy data.
Mountain House High School
- FREE Breakfast is served daily from 8:00-8:30 in the MPR. There is NO BRUNCH BREAK this year so breakfast and ala carte items will be available from 8:00 to the beginning of 3rd period in the C Bldg. Snack shack.
- FREE Lunch is served daily. Students MUST to have their ID at the cash register. (Digital version is accepted)
- Ala carte items are available for purchase. Continue to use EZSchoolPay.com to deposit money on your student’s account.
- FREE Breakfast served daily from 7:40-8:00
- Snacks are available at recess time for purchase
- Lunch: teachers will be taking a lunch count daily
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our food service department at (209) 836-7400 x3314.
Director of Food Services
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.